Mining Tax … there is no silver bullet
Complying with the Minerals Resource Rent Tax (MRRT) potentially adds a new layer of complexity and compliance issues on top of your existing tax obligations. For total tax compliance and absolute PEACE OF MIND today’s tax managers must be armed with…
- appropriate knowledge on regulatory changes,
- a professional network of peers and regulators, and
- innovative and market-proven software tools to manage your MRRT processing and reporting requirements combined with the support for your tax team's daily needs.
Introducing CCH Tax Integrator for MRRT - your next-generation tax compliance software for managing your MRRT obligations
CCH Tax Integrator for MRRT helps your business successfully manage its corporate reporting function by focusing on reducing effort, reducing risk and increasing integrity – which means more time for strategic tax planning, and confidence in the numbers produced.
Built-in collaboration with customers and regulators
- CCH Tax Integrator for MRRT has been developed in partnership with some of Australia's largest mining companies.
- CCH is also directly involved in the Australian Taxation Office industry working group overseeing form design and development for both Petroleum Resource Rent Tax and MRRT. CCH is therefore on top of all of the issues and implications that mining companies will face with the new tax.
Based on a single and established technology platform
CCH’s MRRT software solution uses the existing base framework from CCH Tax Integrator.
It allows users to take advantage of all of CCH Tax Integrator’s functionality and key benefits – easy to use, flexible and totally integrated.
Using CCH Tax Integrator for MRRT obligations is simply a matter of switching on the new MRRT module. With minimal training, you can be up and running in minutes.
>>DOWNLOAD MRRT fact sheet
>>NOW AVAILABLE: The ultimate guide on Australian Resource Rent Tax Legislation 2012 …find out more
>>CCH announces 'whole of Resource Rent Tax' solution
Contact us for a live demonstration: call 1300 300 224 or email email@example.com